Prepare Your Child for A Brighter Future
Let’s develop your child’s life skills, knowledge, and values together.
- Enrolling a New Student. New student enrollment opens on December 1st and closes on January 29th. Parents must complete and either mail, email, or drop off an application during this window to begin the enrollment process. Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waitlist in the order they were received. If a spot becomes available, waitlisted families will be notified immediately.
- Preparing for Lottery Selection. This year’s lottery selection will take place on March 1st. Parents should bring copies of their child’s birth certificate, two (2) proofs of address, and a recent report card. Lottery winning parents will have two (2) weeks to confirm their child’s seat. Those who accept their seat within this time period will receive a Certificate of Acceptance from the school.
Completing New Student Registration. Parents of newly enrolled students must complete and turn in the following documents by July 15th:
- Registration and guidance/health packet (available at Main Office)
- A45 from previous school (original copy of both sides required)
- IEP report (if applicable)
- Genesis report (from Board of Education)
Questions? Call the Main Office at (877) 643-4064 or email us.